Disclosure for the processing of personal data
In implementation of the new EU regulation no. 679/2016 we inform you that:
The Data controller is Hotel Fontanelle di Urbano G. e Dicati E. S.n.c., based in via Loreta 271, 47032, Fratta Terme - Bertinoro (FC), telephone +39 0543 460922, fax +39 0543 460026, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned Regulation provides for a series of obligations on the part of those who perform "treatments" (i.e. collection, recording, processing, storage, communication and other treatments listed in art. 4 of the Regulation) of personal data referring to individuals.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The processing of your personal data that we hold or that will be requested or be communicated by you or by third parties is carried out in order to:
- On the basis of a contract to which the subject is a part or to perform pre-contractual measures at the request of the user: manage your reservation of accommodation services and accessory services; perform check-in and check-out; manage active billing;
- On the basis of legal obligations: fulfil the tax and accounting obligations; fulfil the obligations pursuant to art. 109 of the R.D. 18/06/1931 no.773 (Consolidated law on public security) on the communication to the Authority of Public Security of the generalities of the clients accommodated.
In these cases, the provision of data on your part is necessary for the execution of the contract and the fulfilment of legal obligations, therefore any refusal to confer them would result in us being unable to fulfil the obligations arising from the contract and legal obligations.
- On the basis of consent expressed explicitly and unambiguously: send newsletters and advertising material regarding updates on fares and offers; store your data for a period not exceeding 24 months from the end of the stay in order to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility; carry out the function of receiving messages and phone calls on your behalf;
When the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation. The provision of consent is optional.
- On the basis of a legitimate interest of the data controller: control through video surveillance of certain areas of the structure (accesses and corridors), in order to protect the assets of the structure from theft and vandalism. The images will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific request by the judicial authority or judicial police, and in any case the images will never be widespread; the images recorded are treated in accordance with the provisions of law and the provisions of the Guarantor on video surveillance.
Also in this case your prior consent is not necessary as the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller to the protection and security of the company assets.
Method of processing
The processing will be carried out using paper, computerised and telematic tools and supports in compliance with the provisions of law, regulation and company policy aimed at ensuring the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity, as well as the accuracy, updating and the relevance of the data with respect to the purposes stated below. The processing will be carried out in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency by internal staff specifically authorised and, in case it is necessary to use external parties to carry out certain treatments, these will be appointed Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation.
Apart from the video surveillance images and contact data used for the newsletter, your personal data, in order to fulfil the purposes described above, may be disclosed to: Financial administration, Public security authorities, Judicial police, Professional offices that perform accounting and fiscal consultancy activities for us, Companies providing assistance on management software in case of need, to other parties who can access your data in force of provisions of law or secondary or community legislation.
Data retention time
Your personal data will be stored no later than the time spent at our facility; in case you have given your consent for the further storage purpose indicated above, your data will be stored no later than 24 months after the end of your stay; in the event that you have given consent to the sending of the newsletter your contact details will be kept until the opt-out (revocation of consent), which you can express through the appropriate link present in any statement.
In relation to the aforementioned processing and related data present in our archives, the rights as of Chapter III, arts. From 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised, and more specifically:
- Right of access (art.15);
- Right of rectification (art.16);
- Right of cancellation (so-called right to be forgotten, art. 17);
- Right to limit the processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21);
In addition, you have the right to propose a claim to a control authority, for example to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data if you find a violation of your rights as subject or for matters concerning the processing of your personal data.
In order to exercise your ights you can contact the Customer by phone, mail or e-mail using the contacts indicated at the top of this statement.