Info Health Protocol
We are happy to inform you that the Hotel Fontanelle is open!
In compliance with current decrees, and health protocols, we guarantee you a stay in total and absolute safety.
Therefore we inform you about some points of the current Regional Health Protocol.
1) We remind you of some obligations that concern you and that concern everyone in this particular period:
- the obligation to stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5°C / 99.5°F) or other flu symptoms and in that case to call your personal doctor.
- the obligation to remain at home if you have been in contact with people positive to the virus in the previous 14 days. - the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to stay and having to declare it promptly where, even after entry, the dangerous conditions exist (symptoms of flu, onset of fever, etc ...).
- the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to stay and having to declare it promptly where, even after entry, the dangerous conditions exist (symptoms of flu, onset of fever, etc ...).
- the awareness and acceptance of the fact of not being able to stay if you are staying (using the same room) with a person who is in suspicious condition COVID 19.
2) It is your right to request that, during your stay, our cleaning staff do not enter the room.
3) Entry into the hotel and in all common areas of the structure there is no longer any obligation to wear a mask or show any green pass. However, it is reccomended to maintain an interpersonal distance of at least one meter, especially during the breakfast service. At the entrance, a special hand disinfection gel will be available.
4) During the day several disinfection operations will be carried out in the common areas. If you were present in the room during these operations, we will advise you to prevent you from going out in those moments.
For the complete Regional Health Protocol, please visit the website of the Region Emilia-Romagna here.